KMC provides you with the best tailored training solutions.
In our Customized training programs we conduct a complete audit and needs assessment in order to fully understand your business current practices, commonalities, strengths and weaknesses and we create and deliver bespoke training programs specific to your overall needs.
Our S.A.C.B (System Assessment and Capacity Building) project is the best example of our customized training programs:
S.A.C.B project is consistent of two Parts:
Part One: Gap Assessment
The objectives of this assessment are:
- To confirm that the current management system conforms with all the requirements of the Quality Management System international standard;
- To confirm that the organization has effective implementation of the management system;
- To confirm that the management system is capable of achieving the organization’s policy & objectives.
- To evaluate the sufficient awareness, and implementation for the main philosophy, theme, concepts, techniques, methods and skills relevant to the compliance with the International Standards ISO9001
- To assess the establishment of a documented and operating Quality management system in conformity with the requirements of the International Standards ISO9001
- To provide guidance to any corrective actions \ modifications as appropriate for the successful application of Quality Management system.
Gap analysis Methodology
Gap analysis will be conducted by our IRCA registered Lead auditors against the general requirements of the international standard ISO9001:2008. As guidance, comprehensive checklist will be used to ensure that all requirements of the standard have been assessed with a suitable scoring system which can be used by the organization to plan and set the required corrective actions plan. The gap analysis will adopt the main clauses of the international standard as a reference for the auditors and auditee.
Gap Analysis Outputs
- 2 Hard copies and 2 soft copies (CDs) of a detailed report with the following context:
- Executive summary
- Team composition
- Sites Visited
- Facilities Visited
- Methodology used
- Compliance definition
- Cross reference (table) between standards requirements and company available documentation (one for each site).
- Summary results (table) compliance level (average in %)
- Compliance qualification score (%) requisite by requisite and average (one for each site)
- Recommended actions to be undertaken
- Check list used indicating: requirements, references, observations, recommendations, and implementation level vs. compliance definition.
Part Two: Building Quality Team
This project aims to develop high qualified quality team enhanced with the essential management skills and knowledge, within the frame of continual improvement philosophy. This will include intensive standardization training, analysis skills, and improvement management tools.
The overall training program objectives are:
1. To develop and provide multidisciplinary didactic training programs which:
- Are tailored to meet the individual needs of the organization;
- Are comprehensive; and
- Have a high likelihood of producing well qualified independent managers and consultants.
2. To provide trainees with practical experience by the exposure to practical case studies and technical examples illustration
For more information about our S.A.C.B project or our customized training solutions, please contact us.