The course gives attendees the knowledge needed to:
- Establish an internal quality audit program as required by QMS requirements.
- Initiate the sequence of activities involved in scheduling, planning, conducting, reporting on and closing out internal audits.
- Employ effective techniques of auditing and the ability to develop the auditing procedures, scheduling and recording systems needed to sustain the program.
- Process-based quality management systems
- Auditing for compliance and effectiveness
- Auditing for continual improvement
- Audit definitions and principles
- Planning and preparing for audits
- Vertical and horizontal audits
- Audit reporting and follow-up